"No two persons ever read the same book."
—Edmund Wilson (1895-1972) American literary critic, Axel's Castle, Patriotic Gore
- Later sunsets 'make kids more active' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:15:39 GMT
- Moving the clocks forward by one extra hour all year could lead to children getting two more minutes of exercise every day, say UK researchers.
- 'Nine million have TB' - WHO report Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:17:01 GMT
- The World Health Organization revises its estimate as to how many people have tuberculosis up by 500,000, in its latest report into the killer disease.
- Police called to 'Balotelli car row' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:45:46 GMT
- Police investigate a claim that Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli "threatened" a woman who was taking pictures of his Ferrari.
- Lille 0-0 Everton Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:25:14 GMT
- A well-organised Everton remain rop of Group H ahead of Wolfsburg after claiming a deserved Europa League point.
- Remembering Ben Bradlee Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:26:06 GMT
- Today presenter James Naughtie remembers his friend, the legendary Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee who's died aged 93.
- Tales from the India Office Tue, 21 Oct 2014 23:04:32 GMT
- Millions of documents recording Britain's 350-year presence in the sub-continent reveal some exotic stories.
- Guinea paying Ebola compensation Thu, 23 Oct 2014 20:18:01 GMT
- The head of Guinea's Ebola mission says the government has started paying compensation to the families of health workers who have died of the virus.
- Bangladesh Islamist leader Azam dies Thu, 23 Oct 2014 18:59:51 GMT
- Ghulam Azam, the former leader of Bangladesh's largest Islamist party, dies from a heart attack a year after being found guilty of war crimes.
- Everton fans targeted with tear gas Thu, 23 Oct 2014 16:41:07 GMT
- Everton fans are targeted with tear gas fired by police during clashes ahead of their Europa League match with Lille.
- Mayor 'ordered attack on students' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:19:31 GMT
- The mayor of the Mexican town of Iguala, where 43 students went missing last month, is wanted for allegedly ordering police to confront them.
- Saudi women jailed for terror links Thu, 23 Oct 2014 13:18:23 GMT
- Four women in Saudi Arabia have been given prison sentences for supporting al-Qaeda and training their sons for jihad.
- White House fence jumper arrested Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:08:04 GMT
- A man who jumped the White House fence was attacked by dogs before being arrested, in the latest security incident at the US president's official home.
- NHS funds rise 'tough but possible' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:03:13 GMT
- Increasing NHS spending in England by the £8bn health bosses warn will be needed by 2020 will be tough but possible, the health secretary says.
- 'Scandalous' release of police killer Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:56:06 GMT
- A notorious police killer is to be released after 48 years in prison in a decision described as "scandalous" and "sickening"
- Vicar sham weddings trial collapses Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:48:49 GMT
- The trial collapses of a vicar accused of carrying out hundreds of sham weddings - after the judge says immigration officers lied on oath.
Red Sandstone Student
October 24, 2014
Ski and Snowboard Club Vail
Vail Public Library's Community Room ,
October 25, 2014
Build a Scarecrow
October 26, 2014
October 27, 2014
Baby Story time
Vail Public Library,
October 28, 2014