24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"It does not matter how many books you have, but how good the books are which you have."
—Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC?-AD 65) [The Younger] Roman Stoic philosopher, writer, tutor
- Ukraine rebels advance in south Thu, 28 Aug 2014 07:20:58 GMT
- Pro-Russian rebels open a new front in south-east Ukraine and reportedly advance on the port of Mariupol, as Russia is accused of direct involvement.
- Ebola outbreak 'will get worse' Thu, 28 Aug 2014 02:36:27 GMT
- A top US public health official says the Ebola outbreak is set to get worse before it gets better, as West African health ministers meet in Ghana.
- Missing plane search area refined Thu, 28 Aug 2014 06:28:17 GMT
- Australia says the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 will focus on the southern part of the search area, after more data analysis.
- Turkey's Erdogan to be inaugurated Thu, 28 Aug 2014 02:25:39 GMT
- Turkish President-elect Recep Tayyip Erdogan is due to be officially sworn in after winning the country's first ever popular vote for head of state.
- Qantas reports record annual loss Thu, 28 Aug 2014 07:24:28 GMT
- Australia's national flag carrier Qantas reports a net loss of A$2.8bn for the year ending in June - a record annual loss for the airline.
- India launches bank accounts for all Thu, 28 Aug 2014 04:52:40 GMT
- Indian PM Narendra Modi is due to launch a plan to provide a bank account for every household, in a landmark initiative to help the poor.
- Deadly landslide in south-west China Thu, 28 Aug 2014 07:11:30 GMT
- At least six people have died and 21 others are missing after a landslide swept through a village in south-west China.
- UK Jews and Muslims issue peace call Thu, 28 Aug 2014 05:59:19 GMT
- The Jewish Board of Deputies and Muslim Council of Britain issue an unprecedented joint statement calling for peace and condemning prejudice.
- Brazil pursues Amazon 'destroyers' Wed, 27 Aug 2014 22:52:52 GMT
- Brazilian police say they have dismantled a criminal organisation they believe was the "biggest destroyer" of the Amazon rainforest.
- Depression in cancer 'overlooked' Thu, 28 Aug 2014 00:36:20 GMT
- Three-quarters of UK cancer patients who are depressed are not getting the psychological therapy they need, researchers say.
- US 'soccer moms' sue over concussion Thu, 28 Aug 2014 02:21:25 GMT
- A group of young American football players and their parents have sued Fifa and US football groups over the risks from concussions.
- Red squirrels face leprosy threat Thu, 28 Aug 2014 00:03:59 GMT
- Scotland's red squirrels are facing a new threat from a form of leprosy, according to scientists in Edinburgh.
- VIDEO: 'White space' internet developed Wed, 27 Aug 2014 23:18:01 GMT
- David Grossman reports from the Isle of Wight, on the "white space" which could help remote areas access fast broadband.
- VIDEO: Litter bug mountaineers 'must recycle' Wed, 27 Aug 2014 23:01:55 GMT
- Over the decades tonnes of disposed tents, spent oxygen cylinders and bottles have been left behind on Mount Everest by people trying to scale it. Now authorities are urging them to bring the waste back down with them to recycle it.
- VIDEO: Hamm on beards, baseball and moving on Thu, 28 Aug 2014 05:13:12 GMT
- He's best known for his portrayal as the cool and commanding Don Draper in Mad Men - but actor Jon Hamm is keen to shake off his bad boy image.