24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"I think a good novel would be where a bunch of men on a ship are looking for a whale. They look and look, but you know what? They never find him. And you know why they never find him? It doesn't say. The book leaves it up to you, the reader, to decide. Then, at the very end, there's a page you can lick and it tastes like Kool-Aid."
—Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts], Recurring Saturday Night Live comedy bit
- Ebola outbreak cases pass 10,000 Sat, 25 Oct 2014 15:00:39 GMT
- The number of cases in the Ebola outbreak passes 10,000, with 4,922 deaths, the World Health Organization's latest report says.
- Attacks 'threaten Egypt's existence' Sat, 25 Oct 2014 12:03:52 GMT
- Egypt faces an existential threat from jihadists, the president says, after at least 31 soldiers are killed in two attacks in the Sinai peninsula.
- Iran woman's hanging draws protests Sat, 25 Oct 2014 16:19:36 GMT
- Iran hangs a woman who killed a man she said was trying to sexually abuse her, drawing protests from human rights groups and western countries.
- Cream bassist Jack Bruce dies, aged 71 Sat, 25 Oct 2014 15:22:55 GMT
- Scottish musician Jack Bruce, the bassist and singer with 1960s supergroup Cream, dies aged 71, his publicist confirms.
- Mass protest over Italy job reforms Sat, 25 Oct 2014 14:04:08 GMT
- A mass protest is held in the Italian capital, Rome, against Prime Minister Matteo Renzi's plans for labour market reform.
- Mulaudzi killed in a car crash Sat, 25 Oct 2014 14:06:51 GMT
- Former Olympic 800m silver medallist Mbulaeni Mulaudzi is killed in a road traffic accident in his native South Africa.
- New York axe attack 'terrorist act' Sat, 25 Oct 2014 05:40:48 GMT
- Police in New York say an axe attack on two officers was a terrorist act carried out by a radicalised Muslim convert.
- Protesters scuffle at N Korea border Sat, 25 Oct 2014 16:04:27 GMT
- Scuffles break out as South Korean residents try to prevent activists sending balloons into the North carrying anti-government leaflets.
- Vietnam tycoon arrested for 'fraud' Sat, 25 Oct 2014 09:42:46 GMT
- One of Vietnam's richest men, Ha Van Tham, is arrested by police on suspicion of lending fraud, authorities say.
- Britain must pay EU bill, says MEP Sat, 25 Oct 2014 16:05:03 GMT
- The rest of Europe expects the UK to settle a £1.7bn EU budget demand "and that's that", a vice president of the European Parliament has said.
- One killed in US school shooting Sat, 25 Oct 2014 08:52:03 GMT
- One student is shot dead and four wounded in a school by a classmate who then took his own life, police in the US state of Washington say.
- VIDEO: Paris's Picasso museum reopens Fri, 24 Oct 2014 23:13:33 GMT
- Paris's world-renowned Picasso museum is reopening after being closed for five years.
- VIDEO: Using Facebook to get a pay rise Fri, 24 Oct 2014 23:13:53 GMT
- BBC News speaks to the creators of Smarpshare, who want employees to become brand ambassadors for their firms.
- VIDEO: Brazil's 'tightest' presidential vote Fri, 24 Oct 2014 18:21:16 GMT
- Sunday's presidential run-off vote in Brazil is too close to call and the election battle has centred on the pivotal home state of both candidates, Minas Gerais.
- VIDEO: One-minute World News Sat, 25 Oct 2014 14:52:18 GMT
- Watch the latest news summary from BBC World News. International news updated 24 hours a day.
Ski and Snowboard Club Vail
Vail Public Library's Community Room ,
October 25, 2014
Build a Scarecrow
October 26, 2014
October 27, 2014
Baby Story time
Vail Public Library,
October 28, 2014
Pre School Story time
Vail Public Library,
October 28, 2014