24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"A truly great book should be read in youth, again in maturity and once more in old age, as a fine building should be seen by morning light, at noon and by moonlight."
—Robertson Davies (b. 1913) Canadian novelist
- VIDEO: One-minute World News Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:49:30 GMT
- Watch the latest news summary from BBC World News. International news updated 24 hours a day.
- VIDEO: Why are London pavements exploding? Mon, 15 Sep 2014 20:43:13 GMT
- Two van drivers had a lucky escape after a pavement explosion in central London which was caught on CCTV.
- VIDEO: 'Audacious' comet landing site chosen Mon, 15 Sep 2014 11:20:37 GMT
- Europe's Rosetta mission team, which aims to touch down on a 4km-wide comet later this year, identifies what they think is the safest place to land a small robot craft.
- VIDEO: Indian launch for Android One phone Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:06:18 GMT
- Google launches the first Android One branded smartphones in India.
- VIDEO: Ivory Coast's homegrown tablet Mon, 15 Sep 2014 23:01:16 GMT
- How an Ivory Coast company developed a tablet computer which is being introduced in the country's schools.
- Tardy ex-minister chased off plane Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:50:53 GMT
- Irate passengers prevent a senior Pakistani politician from boarding a flight, after they were kept on board for two hours until he arrived.
- Goldfish has brain operation Mon, 15 Sep 2014 17:46:37 GMT
- An Australian goldfish called George is recovering from successful microsurgery in which a large tumour was removed from his brain.
- Russian rouble falls to new low Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:00:35 GMT
- The Russian rouble falls to a new all-time low against the US dollar amid concerns about the effect of sanctions on the country's economy.
- Global firms 'need new tax rules' Tue, 16 Sep 2014 14:23:07 GMT
- Moves to tackle corporate tax avoidance on a global scale are unveiled by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
- Judge overturns Uber ban in Germany Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:50:41 GMT
- A German judge has overturned a temporary injunction which banned Uber from operating one of its services in the country.
- Nigerian bank robbery nets millions Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:34:09 GMT
- Nigerian police in Abuja are seeking an IT worker alleging he helped to steal £25m from the bank where he worked.
- Clooney to receive honorary Globe Tue, 16 Sep 2014 07:25:50 GMT
- US actor, director and producer George Clooney is to receive an honorary award at next year's Golden Globes.
- Thompson 'wept' over stage return Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:57:05 GMT
- Actress Emma Thompson says her recent stage comeback in Sweeney Todd brought her to tears and that it is a "dream come true" to bring the production to London.
- Red card for 'greenest' government Tue, 16 Sep 2014 01:44:59 GMT
- The government is failing to reduce air pollution, protect biodiversity and prevent flooding, a cross-party body of MPs says.
- US gas leaks not caused by fracking Mon, 15 Sep 2014 13:16:30 GMT
- A new study suggests that the contamination of drinking water by shale gas is due to faulty wells and not hydraulic fracturing.