24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"It may not seem like much, but think of the consequences. One overdue library book today, the collapse of the universe by the end of the week."
- VIDEO: Intel's new dual-screen laptop Thu, 18 Sep 2014 02:20:36 GMT
- Intel says it has several manufacturers building new computers based on the novel dual-screen laptop concept it has just unveiled.
- VIDEO: China’s online shopping revolution Wed, 17 Sep 2014 23:52:53 GMT
- The Chinese internet giant Alibaba is set to raise billions on the US stock exchange and is expected to be one of the biggest share offerings in history.
- VIDEO: National Gallery in the picture Wed, 17 Sep 2014 23:04:01 GMT
- US filmmaker Frederick Wiseman talks to Tom Brooks about his documentary on the National Gallery
- VIDEO: 'I volunteered for trial Ebola vaccine' Wed, 17 Sep 2014 16:16:18 GMT
- The first healthy UK volunteer has received a candidate Ebola vaccine in Oxford on Wednesday in a safety trial carried out by the University of Oxford.
- Murder 'comes naturally' to chimps Thu, 18 Sep 2014 07:43:17 GMT
- A major international study finds that killings among chimpanzees result from normal competition, not human interference.
- VIDEO: Police appeal after art theft attempt Thu, 18 Sep 2014 09:02:56 GMT
- Birmingham Police have asked for help to identify a man caught on CCTV attempting to take a piece of art from a city centre gallery.
- ECB stimulus offer sees low take-up Thu, 18 Sep 2014 12:43:34 GMT
- A European Central Bank measure designed to stimulate the flagging eurozone economy has seen a low initial take-up by banks.
- VIDEO: BBC World News business headlines Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:34:51 GMT
- The latest international business headlines from BBC World News.
- Users frustrated by Apple iOS update Thu, 18 Sep 2014 15:27:51 GMT
- Apple iPhone and iPad users take to social media to express their frustration over installing the company's latest software update.
- US military contractors hit by hacks Thu, 18 Sep 2014 12:54:50 GMT
- A US Senate report suggests hackers associated with the Chinese government broke into computers of airlines and ships.
- Country musician Hamilton dies at 77 Thu, 18 Sep 2014 09:38:47 GMT
- Country music star George Hamilton IV dies in Nashville, Tennessee at the age of 77.
- Gogglebox wins Rose d'Or TV award Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:41:53 GMT
- Channel 4's Gogglebox and BBC game show Pointless are among the British winners at the Rose d'Or international TV awards in Berlin.
- Europeans drawn from three 'tribes' Wed, 17 Sep 2014 17:46:29 GMT
- Most present-day Europeans are a mixture of three ancient populations, according to a major study published in the journal Nature.
- Chin strap turns chewing into power Wed, 17 Sep 2014 01:27:12 GMT
- Engineers build a chin strap that harnesses the energy produced by jaw movements, and could one day power hearing aids or bluetooth earpieces.
- Syria infant deaths 'due to mix-up' Thu, 18 Sep 2014 10:17:13 GMT
- Medics in rebel-held Syria accidentally gave a muscle relaxant to up to 75 children instead of a measles vaccine, killing 15, the opposition says.