24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"Never read a book that is not a year old."
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-82) American writer, philosopher, poet, essayist
- Complex molecule discovered in space Fri, 26 Sep 2014 09:56:38 GMT
- The discovery of a branched carbon molecule 27,000 light-years from Earth suggests the building blocks of life may be ubiquitous throughout the galaxy.
- Ebola leaves 'thousands orphaned' Tue, 30 Sep 2014 10:34:00 GMT
- At least 3,700 children in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone have lost one or both parents to Ebola this year, the UN children's agency says.
- Antibiotic 'link to child obesity' Tue, 30 Sep 2014 04:02:29 GMT
- A large American study suggests young children who are given repeated courses of antibiotics are more likely than those given fewer drugs to be obese.
- Man Utd consider midweek friendlies Tue, 30 Sep 2014 10:37:46 GMT
- Manchester United are thinking about playing midweek friendly matches abroad in the absence of Champions League football.
- Pardew expects talks with Ashley Mon, 29 Sep 2014 22:14:39 GMT
- Newcastle manager Alan Pardew expects to have "serious conversations" with owner Mike Ashley after the 1-0 defeat at Stoke.
- One people, 1,200 sausages Mon, 29 Sep 2014 00:18:46 GMT
- The history of Germany in beer and bratwurst.
- An electronic revolution in the doctor's bag Sun, 28 Sep 2014 00:32:00 GMT
- The rise of the stethoscope led doctors to touch their patients, its decline may lead to them talk more.
- Libya parliament rivals hold talks Mon, 29 Sep 2014 23:43:45 GMT
- Representatives from rival factions in Libya's new parliament have held UN-brokered talks for the first time in the oasis town of Ghadames.
- Indians fast for jailed politician Tue, 30 Sep 2014 09:08:37 GMT
- The film industry in India's Tamil Nadu state fasts to protest at the jailing for corruption of former chief minister Jayaram Jayalalitha.
- Belgium tries 46 over jihadist links Mon, 29 Sep 2014 17:08:21 GMT
- Forty-six people go on trial in Antwerp on charges of belonging to a group that sent jihadists to Syria, in the largest case of its kind in Belgium.
- Venezuela defends Clorox seizure Tue, 30 Sep 2014 10:34:46 GMT
- Venezuelan leader Nicolas Maduro defends his government's decision to seize a US-owned factory following the departure from Venezuela of Clorox.
- IS and Iraq battle over key town Mon, 29 Sep 2014 14:50:18 GMT
- Iraqi ground forces, backed by air strikes, appear to have halted advancing Islamic State (IS) militants in a key town near Baghdad.
- Hannah suspect 'linked to 2009 case' Mon, 29 Sep 2014 20:12:06 GMT
- Police searching for missing student Hannah Graham say there is a forensic link between suspect Jesse Matthew and another unsolved murder case.
- PM vows seven-day GP access by 2020 Tue, 30 Sep 2014 07:51:29 GMT
- David Cameron is to tell the Conservative Party conference there will be more money to ensure seven-day GP access is rolled out across England by 2020.
- Pupils' images on teacher's computer Tue, 30 Sep 2014 10:28:48 GMT
- Indecent images of pupils are found on the computer of the deputy head teacher of an Essex school who was recently found dead.