24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"In politics I am growing indifferent -- I would like it, if I could now return to my planting and books at home."
- French MSF worker contracts Ebola Thu, 18 Sep 2014 11:53:07 GMT
- A French aid worker from the medical charity Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) has contracted the Ebola virus in Liberia, reports say.
- Struggling Fulham sack boss Magath Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:45:01 GMT
- Fulham sack boss Felix Magath following their poor start to the season and appoint Kit Symons as caretaker manager.
- Bellamy does not want Cardiff job Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:05:18 GMT
- Kenya's Westgate attack a year on: Voices from the mall Wed, 17 Sep 2014 23:22:47 GMT
- Powerful memories still fresh after 12 months - the first terrifying hours of Kenya's deadly Westgate siege.
- The freedivers who swim with whales Tue, 16 Sep 2014 23:16:14 GMT
- A group of researchers who risk their lives to swim side-by-side with sperm whales and humpbacks are hoping to get a unique insight into the animals' behaviour.
- SA team helps Nigeria church rescue Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:01:58 GMT
- A South African rescue team flies to Nigeria to help locate missing South Africans believed to have been inside a church hostel when it collapsed.
- India and China sign landmark deals Thu, 18 Sep 2014 15:59:57 GMT
- India and China sign 12 agreements, one of which will see China investing $20bn in India's infrastructure over five years.
- Malta rejects ship over Ebola fears Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:49:15 GMT
- Malta turns away a ship travelling from Guinea over fears one person on board may be infected with the Ebola virus.
- Arrests made over Chile subway bomb Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:10:02 GMT
- Officials in Chile say three people have been arrested in connection with a bomb that injured 14 people at a subway station in Santiago earlier this month.
- Iran nuclear talks set to resume Thu, 18 Sep 2014 04:07:33 GMT
- World powers are set to resume talks in New York with Iran, but diplomats say a breakthrough on its disputed nuclear programme is unlikely.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has cancer Wed, 17 Sep 2014 22:14:02 GMT
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has been diagnosed with a "fairly aggressive" rare cancer, doctors treating him say.
- Alice suspect is convicted murderer Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:04:45 GMT
- A man wanted in connection with the disappearance of schoolgirl Alice Gross was convicted of murdering his wife in Latvia, police reveal.
- Briton killed in Santorini incident Thu, 18 Sep 2014 15:50:57 GMT
- A British man has been killed in an incident on the Greek island of Santorini, the Foreign Office confirms.
- Women convicted of 'pyramid scheme' Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:31:51 GMT
- Six women are convicted of running a "pyramid scheme" in south-west England and south Wales in which thousands of people lost money.
- PCSO sold paper Naomi Campbell story Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:44:05 GMT
- A former Met Police Community Support Officer is given a suspended jail term for selling the Sun newspaper a story about supermodel Naomi Campbell.