24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"There are some books that refuse to be written. They stand their ground year after year and will not be persuaded. It isn't because the book is not there and worth being written -- it is only because the right form of the story does not present itself. There is only one right form for a story and if you fail to find that form the story will not tell itself."
—Mark Twain (1835-1910) [Samuel Langhorne Clemens] American author, humorist
- Colorado medical-marijuana caregiver rules could pinch young patients Tue, 2 Sep 2014 07:39:41 MDT
- Dozens of families who moved to Colorado to treat their severely disabled children with a special kind of marijuana could lose access to the treatment under new rules proposed by the state health department.
- Rocky Mountain Rescue helps bring 2 stuck climbers down off First Flatiron Tue, 2 Sep 2014 07:02:29 MDT
- Two rock climbers who reported they were stuck on a ledge on the First Flatiron at 8:30 p.m. Monday were brought down to safety by Rocky Mountain Rescue Group around 1 a.m. today, according to the Boulder County Sheriff's Office.
- Police: Denver shooting leaves one critically injured Tue, 2 Sep 2014 05:44:02 MDT
- Denver police are investigating a shooting that left one person critically injured late Monday night.
- Report of guns closes C-470 for more than an hour; 2 arrested Tue, 2 Sep 2014 00:51:53 MDT
- C-470 was closed for more than an hour Monday evening near West Ken Caryl Avenue as deputies and other law enforcement agencies sorted out a report of a situation, possibly involving guns.
- Colorado child caseworkers feel vindicated by caseload study Tue, 2 Sep 2014 00:27:25 MDT
- Child protection caseworkers who try to prevent abuse and neglect were the least surprised last week when the state auditor announced that Colorado needs 574 more of them.
- Lakewood woman wins all-female field in Taste of Colorado eating race Tue, 2 Sep 2014 00:18:24 MDT
- Call it sweet redemption. Two years ago at the Taste of Colorado, Rose Lunberry finished second in a contest to see who could eat the most ice cream bars.
- Volunteers tougher to come by for Colorado's fire departments Tue, 2 Sep 2014 00:15:03 MDT
- More than two decades ago, when Stephen Trujillo made his first run as a volunteer firefighter for the Del Norte Fire Department, there was a waiting list for those wanting to join.
- Two dead, two injured in El Paso County crash Tue, 2 Sep 2014 00:12:02 MDT
- Two Palmer Ridge High School students were killed and two others injured early Labor Day morning in a one-vehicle El Paso County wreck, authorities say.
- Motorcycles, "Wall of Death" attract all ages in Loveland Tue, 2 Sep 2014 00:08:48 MDT
- The parking lot of Loveland's Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson store was full of bikes and brotherhood during the 10th annual Thunder in the Rockies motorcycle rally — the largest bike rally in the state.
- Aspen-area water diversions 67% above average Mon, 1 Sep 2014 23:58:42 MDT
- The network of dams and tunnels that diverts water from the Upper Fryingpan River Basin will be shut down for the season this week after a bountiful haul this summer.
- Police seek suspect who crashed car into Aurora home, fled Mon, 1 Sep 2014 23:25:41 MDT
- Police in Aurora are searching for a suspect who crashed a car into a home and fled Monday night.
- Police: Aurora armed standoff ends in apparent suicide Mon, 1 Sep 2014 23:08:05 MDT
- A late-night, armed standoff in Aurora ended Monday after police found a man dead from an apparent suicide.
- Friends identify pilot of Erie plane that crashed, killing 5 Mon, 1 Sep 2014 21:56:42 MDT
- Friends and associates Monday mourned the pilot of a plane that crashed and killed five people Sunday, a well-known Erie attorney who specialized in real estate law.
- Pueblo police investigate man's death after family find his body Mon, 1 Sep 2014 17:43:45 MDT
- Police in Pueblo are investigating a man's death Sunday night after family members came home to find him lying face down, dead.
- Police investigating Denver death near Cherry Creek Reservoir Mon, 1 Sep 2014 17:15:54 MDT
- Police are investigating a woman's death in southeast Denver Monday.The investigation began about 9 a.