24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom."
—Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826) 3rd US President, Democrat
- Israel steps up bombardment of Gaza Tue, 29 Jul 2014 13:08:02 GMT
- More than 100 Palestinians are said to have been killed on Tuesday as Israel intensifies its bombardment of Gaza and warns of a long conflict ahead.
- China investigates ex-security chief Tue, 29 Jul 2014 11:55:58 GMT
- China's former security chief Zhou Yongkang has been placed under investigation for "serious disciplinary violation", state media say.
- OKCupid experiments with 'bad' matches Tue, 29 Jul 2014 10:55:34 GMT
- Dating website OKCupid reveals that it experimented on its users, including putting the "wrong" people together to see if they would connect.
- EU set to widen Russia sanctions Tue, 29 Jul 2014 12:23:51 GMT
- The European Union is set to back new sanctions against Russia, targeting its finance, energy and defence sectors over the conflict in Ukraine.
- Migration changes 'to put UK first' Tue, 29 Jul 2014 13:10:00 GMT
- Britain is to cut from six to three months the amount of time out-of-work EU migrants can claim benefits without realistic job prospects.
- Italy to 'help douse' Libya fire Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:53:53 GMT
- Italy offers to help extinguish a huge blaze that has engulfed the biggest fuel storage facility in the Libyan capital, Libya's government says.
- US: Russia 'violated missile treaty' Tue, 29 Jul 2014 06:46:18 GMT
- The US accuses Russia of violating a Cold War arms treaty by testing a nuclear cruise missile, saying the breach is "very serious".
- Japan girl 'admits dismemberment' Tue, 29 Jul 2014 12:19:44 GMT
- The Japanese schoolgirl arrested on Sunday has reportedly confessed to killing and dismembering her classmate, say local media
- Bomber kills Hamid Karzai's cousin Tue, 29 Jul 2014 08:34:33 GMT
- A suicide bomber kills Hashmat Karzai, an influential cousin of President Hamid Karzai in the southern city of Kandahar.
- Liberia bans football over Ebola Tue, 29 Jul 2014 12:11:58 GMT
- Liberia suspends all football activities in an effort to control the spread of Ebola, as the number of people killed by the virus in West Africa reaches 672.
- Bankers should 'swear ethics oath' Tue, 29 Jul 2014 11:40:22 GMT
- An oath for bankers should be introduced to raise accountability and standards in banking, says a think tank.
- Gherkin skyscraper put up for sale Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:56:02 GMT
- London's Gherkin skyscraper is put up for sale, with interest expected from Chinese, other Asian, and US buyers.
- VIDEO: British dancer returns from Russia Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:02:28 GMT
- A dancer from Hull who became the first British dancer to be employed by the Mariinsky Ballet in Russia returns to the UK to perform with the company at Covent Garden.
- AUDIO: Fifty shades of red face: Is it a 'date' film? Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:13:36 GMT
- Diana Mather and Rosamund Urwin discuss who it is appropriate to invite to the cinema to watch Fifty Shades of Grey.
- VIDEO: Star Trek star Takei's life on film Tue, 29 Jul 2014 11:53:52 GMT
- Star Trek star George Takei talks about being his childhood experience of living in an internment camp during World War Two.