24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"We know where most of the creativity, the innovation, the stuff that drives productivity lies--in the minds of those closest to the work. It's been there in front of our noses all along while we've been running around chasing robots and reading books on how to become Japanese--or at least manage like them."
—John F. Welch
- Salmond to quit after Scots vote No Fri, 19 Sep 2014 21:24:04 GMT
- Alex Salmond is to step down as first minister of Scotland and Scottish National Party leader after voters rejected independence in Thursday's referendum.
- Turkish hostages in Iraq released Sat, 20 Sep 2014 04:10:16 GMT
- All 49 Turkish hostages seized by militants in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul in June are now back in Turkey, says Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu.
- Ukraine deal with eastern rebels Sat, 20 Sep 2014 03:02:54 GMT
- The Ukrainian government and pro-Russian rebels agree a memorandum on a peace plan for the conflict in the east of the country, at talks in Minsk.
- Russian jets intercepted off Alaska Fri, 19 Sep 2014 23:40:33 GMT
- Six Russian fighter jets are intercepted by American and Canadian planes off the coast of Alaska on Wednesday, US defence officials confirm.
- New Zealand votes in 'dirtiest' poll Fri, 19 Sep 2014 21:16:15 GMT
- Voters in New Zealand begin voting after what is being called the dirtiest campaign in the nation's history.
- Kerry says Iran can help defeat IS Fri, 19 Sep 2014 21:03:14 GMT
- US Secretary of State John Kerry says Iran has a role to play in the fight against Islamic State despite not being part of the US-led coalition.
- Intruder sparks White House alert Sat, 20 Sep 2014 00:53:22 GMT
- Secret Service agents briefly evacuate part of the White House after an intruder was spotted running through the grounds.
- Court to hear Berlusconi fraud appeal Sat, 20 Sep 2014 00:08:13 GMT
- The European Court for Human Rights will hear Italian ex-PM Silvio Berlusconi's appeal against a fraud conviction, his lawyer says.
- Guilty plea in US embassy bombings Sat, 20 Sep 2014 01:50:54 GMT
- An Egyptian man accused of helping to plan the 1998 bombings of US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania pleads guilty in a New York court.
- ICC summons Kenya leader to hearing Fri, 19 Sep 2014 21:33:50 GMT
- The International Criminal Court orders Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta to appear on 8 October, over claims his government obstructed prosecutors.
- Imams in hostage video appeal to IS Sat, 20 Sep 2014 00:48:34 GMT
- Leading British Muslim scholars make a direct appeal to Islamic State militants to free Alan Henning, a UK hostage threatened with death.
- Catalonia approves independence vote Fri, 19 Sep 2014 21:30:16 GMT
- Catalonia's parliament votes to give its leader the power to call a secession consultation, a move the Spanish government has criticised.
- VIDEO: Guinea Ebola team found killed Fri, 19 Sep 2014 20:21:27 GMT
- Eight members of a team trying to raise awareness about Ebola have been killed by villagers using machetes and clubs in Guinea, officials say.
- VIDEO: US jet in emergency landing Fri, 19 Sep 2014 13:12:04 GMT
- A JetBlue airlines A-320 flying over California has been forced to make an emergency landing when an engine problem caused smoke to enter the aircraft's cabin.
- VIDEO: Madrid opposes Catalan referendum Fri, 19 Sep 2014 18:39:32 GMT
- The Spanish government in Madrid says a referendum in Catalonia would be illegal under the national constitution.