24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"The worth of a book is to be measured by what you can carry away from it."
—James Bryce (1838-1922) British diplomat, historian, known as First Viscount Bryce of Dechmont
- VIDEO: One-minute World News Mon, 28 Jul 2014 01:08:49 GMT
- Watch the latest news summary from BBC World News. International news updated 24 hours a day.
- VIDEO: Quick-thinking mother saves baby Sun, 27 Jul 2014 07:33:56 GMT
- A woman and her baby had a lucky escape, when they narrowly avoided being involved in a car accident in San Francisco.
- VIDEO: Dozens killed in Libya clashes Sun, 27 Jul 2014 18:34:48 GMT
- Dozens of deaths have been reported in Libya, amid fierce fighting in Benghazi and near the airport in the capital Tripoli.
- VIDEO: The wine collection with a Nazi past Fri, 25 Jul 2014 14:41:48 GMT
- In a Moldovan vineyard cellar lies a collection of wine confiscated from Hermann Goering.
- VIDEO: Peru to auction ex-spy chief jewels Sat, 26 Jul 2014 02:38:07 GMT
- The Peruvian government is to sell dozens of gold watches and diamond-encrusted cufflinks seized from disgraced ex-spy chief Vladimiro Montesinos.
- Private buyers swoop on RAF planes Sun, 27 Jul 2014 09:57:28 GMT
- Two ex-RAF jets put up for auction in Northamptonshire with no reserve price go to private buyers.
- Didcot power station towers blown up Sun, 27 Jul 2014 08:08:13 GMT
- Three enormous cooling towers which have stood for more than 40 years at Didcot A Power Station in Oxfordshire are demolished.
- Banks named in silver-fix lawsuit Sun, 27 Jul 2014 11:24:48 GMT
- Deutsche Bank, HSBC and Bank of Nova Scotia are accused of attempting to rig the price of silver, in a lawsuit filed in the US.
- Russia's surprise interest rate rise Fri, 25 Jul 2014 14:20:21 GMT
- Russia's central bank has unexpectedly said it will raise its key bank interest rate over concerns about inflation and "geopolitical tension".
- Wikipedia blocks US Congress edits Fri, 25 Jul 2014 12:12:08 GMT
- Administrators have imposed a ban on Wikipedia alterations from the US House of Representatives, following "persistent disruptive editing".
- Absent fans get robot to do cheering Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:31:27 GMT
- A struggling Korean baseball team have invented a novel way to improve atmosphere at their matches - by bringing in a crowd of robot fans.
- Operatic tenor Bergonzi dies aged 90 Sun, 27 Jul 2014 11:13:06 GMT
- Italian opera singer Carlo Bergonzi, considered a leading performer of Verdi's work, dies aged 90.
- Gabriel: Record label can survive Sun, 27 Jul 2014 16:49:28 GMT
- Musician Peter Gabriel says that his world music label can be sustained for a further 25 years, despite the decline in physical music sales.
- Wildlife loss link to child slavery Fri, 25 Jul 2014 01:17:53 GMT
- New research suggests that the global reduction in wildlife is connected to an increase in human trafficking and child slavery.
- Gecko sex satellite 'not responding' Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:48:42 GMT
- A Russian satellite containing geckos could plummet to earth if control is not regained, according to reports.