24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"If I ever do a book on the Amazon, I hope I am able to bring a certain lightheartedness to the subject, in a way that will tell the reader we are going to have fun with this thing."
—Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts], Recurring Saturday Night Live comedy bit
- VIDEO: One-minute World News Thu, 23 Oct 2014 09:40:21 GMT
- Watch the latest news summary from BBC World News. International news updated 24 hours a day.
- VIDEO: Can King Khan top Diwali box office? Thu, 23 Oct 2014 06:16:31 GMT
- Farah Khan's much-anticipated new film, Happy New Year, is released for Diwali.
- VIDEO: Trapped in toys: Toddler's arcade adventure Thu, 23 Oct 2014 07:25:34 GMT
- Firefighters had to free 18-month-old Colin Lambert after the toddler climbed inside an arcade game in Maryville, Tennessee.
- VIDEO: Meet your virtual girlfriend Thu, 23 Oct 2014 09:43:42 GMT
- Spencer Kelly discovers how technology can ensure you don't have to be alone in a city full of strangers.
- VIDEO: Remembering Ethiopia's famine Wed, 22 Oct 2014 23:54:44 GMT
- Thirty years ago the BBC broadcast the first television reports of a devastating famine in Ethiopia. Tesfatsion Dalellew saw the reports and coordinated World Vision's response.
- Pre-Python TV episodes rediscovered Thu, 23 Oct 2014 07:53:12 GMT
- Two episodes of 1960s TV comedy At Last The 1948 Show, which starred John Cleese and Graham Chapman before they formed Monty Python, are found.
- VIDEO: Baby bear filmed in US store Thu, 23 Oct 2014 05:06:12 GMT
- A black bear cub found in the aisles of an Oregon drugstore will be raised with the goal of releasing him into the wild next year.
- Tesco boss to quit over profits error Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:55:25 GMT
- Tesco chairman Sir Richard Broadbent will leave the firm after the company announced a bigger-than-forecast hole in its profits.
- Lloyds expected to cut 9,000 jobs Thu, 23 Oct 2014 00:04:03 GMT
- Lloyds Banking Group is planning to cut around 9,000 jobs - around a tenth of its entire workforce - over the next three years, the BBC understands.
- Google offers new email app, Inbox Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:02:21 GMT
- Google revamps email with a mobile app that categorises messages and allows users to add their own reminders.
- Nasa shares free sounds from space Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:23:13 GMT
- The US space agency uploads a free library of audio files, including astronaut voices.
- Singer Alvin Stardust dies aged 72 Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:47:03 GMT
- Singer Alvin Stardust, best known for his hit My Coo Ca Choo, dies aged 72 after recently being diagnosed with metastatic prostate cancer.
- Tate boss Serota tops art power list Thu, 23 Oct 2014 00:46:44 GMT
- Tate director Sir Nicholas Serota is named the most powerful figure in the art world.
- Chimps filmed in 'daring' food raids Thu, 23 Oct 2014 00:33:27 GMT
- Wild chimps carry out night-time crop raids, footage reveals, suggesting the animals are being pushed into risky foraging behaviour.
- DNA yields secrets of human pioneer Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:06:04 GMT
- DNA analysis of a 45,000-year-old human has helped scientists pinpoint when our ancestors interbred with Neanderthals.