24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"No book has yet been written in praise of a woman who let her husband and children starve or suffer while she invented even the most useful things, or wrote books, or expressed herself in art, or evolved philosophic systems."
—Anna Garlin Spencer
- VIDEO: Halal lipstick launches in India Tue, 21 Oct 2014 04:49:00 GMT
- Religious women in India who want to wear make-up no longer have to struggle to find products that suit their faith.
- AUDIO: Nigeria's vibrant media industry Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:37:15 GMT
- How Nigeria's media industry could become one of the world's most vibrant
- VIDEO: Baghdad: Where one bomb is a quiet day Tue, 21 Oct 2014 08:03:29 GMT
- The regularity of bombings in Baghdad makes fire-fighting a busy and dangerous profession.
- VIDEO: Designer Oscar de la Renta dies Tue, 21 Oct 2014 03:56:44 GMT
- US fashion designer Oscar de la Renta, who dressed former first ladies Jackie Kennedy and Hillary Clinton, has died aged 82, US media report.
- VIDEO: Investigation into US 'pumpkin riot' Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:26:17 GMT
- An annual pumpkin festival in Keene, New Hampshire, turned violent as the event descended into a night of rioting.
- Chechen leader demands horse apology Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:12:30 GMT
- Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov wants Germany to say sorry to his horses after freezing their prize money.
- Banksy's Pierced Eardrum vandalised Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:41:46 GMT
- A new mural by street artist Banksy in Bristol is vandalised less than 24 hours after the work appeared.
- China growth slows to five-year low Tue, 21 Oct 2014 04:20:21 GMT
- China's economy grows at its slowest pace since the global financial crisis, causing speculation the government may introduce more stimulus measures.
- Microsoft boss gets $84m pay package Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:15:40 GMT
- Microsoft boss Satya Nadella has been given a pay package worth $84.3m, making him one of the top earners in the tech industry.
- China denies backing iCloud hack Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:34:32 GMT
- The Chinese government has denied reports that it was involved in an attempt to steal user data from iCloud accounts.
- Google changes 'to fight piracy' Mon, 20 Oct 2014 12:16:27 GMT
- Google announces changes to its search engine in an attempt to curb online piracy.
- Protests against controversial opera Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:18:52 GMT
- Politicians including former Mayor Rudy Giuliani protest against controversial opera The Death of Klinghoffer.
- Baker Street saxophone player dies Tue, 21 Oct 2014 07:36:09 GMT
- The musician behind one of the most recognisable saxophone solos - on Gerry Rafferty's hit Baker Street - has died, it is announced.
- Aussie bees fight 'hive wars' Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:44:45 GMT
- Bee colonies in Brisbane are waging war for months on end, according to a new study, and the victorious swarms are taking over the hives of rival species.
- African solar plan to power UK homes Mon, 20 Oct 2014 06:33:33 GMT
- Investors are seeking funding from the UK government for an ambitious plan to import solar energy generated in North Africa.